How We Work
Park Place allows you to expand your business by offering interior sign products in addition to the core products that you already produce. With our proven quality, dependability and know-how, you can rest easy knowing your customers will receive the very best products that meet your demanding standards and deadlines.
A SIMPLE SYSTEM THAT WORKS
We provide you with competitive pricing along with outstanding industry knowledge and expertise. Furnish your drawings, specifications or rough idea and we will quickly provide a quotation for your project. When you win the project we will work with you to provide our products when you need them.
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS
Following are the products and services you can start
offering to your clients:
- Custom ADA acrylic signs with surface applied raised text and raster fit braille or 3D printed text & braille
- Photopolymer ADA signs
- Thermoformed (Compression Molded) ADA Signs
- Directional Signs and Directories
- Dimensional letters & logos
- ADA and sign mounting knowledge
- A 5-Year Warranty
Since 1980 Park Place Sign Systems has grown to become one of the top ADA wholesale fabricators in North America. We value our customer relationships and believe partnerships are built on trust, not just selling you something. Unlike some wholes
ale fabricators we do not compete with our clients by bidding on any project directly to an end customer.
OUR CAPABILITIES ARE NOW YOURS
Complete manufacturing and finishing capabilities enable Park Place to produce the highest quality products on time and in an affordable manner meeting your expectations.
Our production facility has the latest equipment including:
- Laser engraving
- Rotary engraving
- Automated braille insertion
- Complete photopolymer processing equipment
- Direct to substrate digital printing
- Automated screen printing press
- Automotive style cross draft paint booths
- CNC routing with camera registration
- Thermoforming capabilities for interior signage
- Complete welding and fabrication shop for the
manufacturing of aluminum and acrylic materials