We have the capability to produce everything from entire systems to individual components for any interior signage project.
Our team is ready to meet any challenge by creating a solution that gets the job done on time while exceeding everyones expectations.
Photopolymer technology incorporates a 1/32″ layer of polymer bonded to the surface of many thicknesses of the substrate materials to provide a sign with integral raised text and braille. The material of choice for many specifiers, photopolymer provides a stable and reliable product for many applications. An industry leader in the processing of photopolymer materials, Park Place is a Nova Polymers preferred fabricator.
View our gallery for examples of Photopolymer products.
To become a NovAcryl Preferred Fabricator, Park Place has participated in a process audit to ensure that:
- Our facility adheres to material processing guidelines as specified by Nova Polymers, Inc.
- Park Place photopolymer processing equipment is maintained and in good working condition.
- We are proficient in the use of the Novacryl brand of materials.
- We have implemented good manufacturing processes that help to reduce errors and cycle time.
- We understand the design/build process, so that we work as a partner to ensure a quality end product that meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Our braille and tactile sign components respect current state and federal guidelines.
Thermoformed signs are formed by combining heat and pressure to provide a true one-piece sign with molded raised text and braille. This method of production provides a very high level of vandal resistance. The product benefits are:
- Single piece, monolithic sign construction
- Letters & braille that cannot be picked off
- Braille is rounded and 100% ADA compliant
- All signs can be installed in both interior & exterior environments
CUSTOM ACRYLIC SIGNS
The possibilities are endless with custom acrylic signs. Combine custom laminate materials, standoff s, painting, screen printing and digital printing to produce attractive and interesting signs at reasonable prices. Custom fabricated metal accents and plastic or metal frames are available. Acrylic signs are available with surface applied, adhesive backed raised text and friction fit raster braille or 3D printed raised text and braille.
View our gallery for examples.REQUEST A QUOTE